HBM - Hottinger Baldwin Messtechnik GmbH (Germany) - Reference sensor for stringent requirements: The economical C15 force transducer is suitable for use as a reference transducer (transfer measurement device), as a reference sensor (master) in standard test machines, and for applications in test benches with very high accuracy requirements.
The C15 Reference Force Transducer Allows Calibration with Capacities from 2.5 kN to 1 MN:
The C15 reference force transducer is a robust (EMC-tested, rustproof, impact and vibration-tested) shear-force transducer with nominal (rated) measuring ranges between 2.5 kN and 1 MN. The C15 meets the requirements of accuracy class 00 per ISO376 in an exceptionally wide measuring range from 10% to 100% of the respective capacity.
Thanks to the sensor’s very high output signal – more than 4 mV/V, with the versions featuring capacities of 25 kN and higher – the full measuring range of the amplifier can be utilized. This guarantees a high resolution and an exceptional signal-to-noise ratio.
- Accuracy class to ISO376: 00
- HBM accuracy class: 0.02…0.05
- Nominal (rated) measuring range: 2.5 kN…1 MN
The sister model of the C15, the U15 reference force transducer, is ideal for reference force measurements with tensile and compressive forces.
Highest Accuracy Class:
- Meets the requirements of class 00 per ISO 376 in an exceptionally wide measuring range between 10% and 100% of its capacity for compressive forces
- Eccentricity adjustment: Optimized accuracy even for measurements in different mounting positions or with eccentric force application
- Can be used as a reference transducer for compressive forces up to 1 MN
- Very high output signal of up to 4.5 mV/V; can be adjusted, on request, to 3 mV/V to make full use of the amplifier's input range
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Numerous easy-to-order options, TEDS chip, double bridges, rated output adjustment
- Practical accessories available, thrust pieces per ISO376
- On request, we can perform measurement-chain calibrations
- HBM has suitable measuring amplifiers available that are ideally matched to the C15 in terms of the input range
Robust and Fast:
- High rigidity, low deformation under load, and good dynamic behavior
- Robust due to the IP67 degree of protection and hermetic welding
- Low temperature coefficient of the zero signal and low sensitivity to temperature gradients