KERN & SOHN GmbH (Germany) - Press Release: You know what that is? You charged your chair scale at the wall socket. In a hurry, you roll away the chair scale without first removing the mains adapter and in the worst case, the power cable may break. This does not have to happen!
The current model of the chair scale KERN MCC 250K100M is equipped with a technically improved mains adapter. A standard integrated strain relief with disconnecting plug protects the power supply components, z. e.g. if the power cable is accidentally pulled.
KERN - always one idea ahead!
- Verification class III (Verification is optional)
- Approval for medical use according to 93/42/EEC
- This chair scale is the ideal measuring instrument for retirement homes, rehabilitation centres and clinics with lots of patients, and can handle weighing overweight persons weighing up to 250 kg
- Mobile version with two rear steerable rollers and particularly convenient locking brakes at the rear
- With its four wheels, this chair scale provides maximum mobility in bringing the scale to the patient. This ensures more efficient use of time for the clinic staff and greater safety for the patients, who can be weighed in their familiar environment
- The rollers, with their large diameter, make it easier to get over door thresholds, edges and across the gaps into elevators
- For fragile patients, the comfortable, ergonomically optimised seat offers secure support during weighing
- Ideally suited for use with dementia patients, due to the clear-contrast black used on the seating surface, footrests and armrests
- 2 Foldable armrests and footrests make transfers into the chair easier. Ideal for overweight patients or barrier-free use, e. g. for transfers from a bed to the scale
- Ergonomically positioned carrying handles
- Hold function: When patients do not sit completely still, a stable weight is calculated using an average weight and this is then "frozen". This means that you have sufficient time to attend to the patient first and then take the weight reading in peace
- BMI function to determine under weight/normal weight/over weight
- Large backlit LCD display, digit height 25 mm
- Option: Practical mains adapter pouch to store the mains adapter which is supplied as standard. Fitting option using two Velcro fasteners, KERN MCC-A01
- High resolution readout: Read-out [d] for 5 sec increased by one decimal place at the touch of a key
- Within the EU, official verification is mandatory by law for scales that are intended for use as a medical device. Please add this to your order. We require the location of use and the post code for the verification.