Acaia (Netherlands) - We're looking for a Customer Support Specialist at Acaia. If you're a technically-minded customer service pro, then we want to hear from you!
This position is based in Venlo, the Netherlands.
Things you'll be expected to do:
- Respond promptly to customer and potential customer inquiries, and redirect them to the proper party, if necessary
- Resolve and explain technical issues over e-mail, phone or Skype
- Coordinate shipping and receiving of replacement and returned products
- Be generally kind and helpful
You should be interested in:
- Brewing and drinking delicious coffee
- Taking things apart and putting them back together
Tools you will need to have/provide:
- Telephone number
Tools you will use:
- Spreadsheet and word processing tools (Google and Microsoft products)
- Coffee brewing equipment
- Computer with internet access
Things you should be able to do:
- Be ready to understand the inner workings of scales
- Troubleshoot via e-mail or phone
- Convey technical info over e-mail and phone to persons of varying technical proficiency
- Occasionally work outside normal office hours to solve issues
- Pack electronic equipment for shipping
- Ship/track/receive packages
- QC new and existing products
- Be charming
- Proficient in Dutch and English (speaking/reading/writing)
- German or French a plus!
Other info about company & position:
- This is a paid, full-time position
- Benefits include paid holidays, a flexible work schedule, possible travel opportunities to trade shows or events, and professional development opportunities
- Acaia is a company dedicated to software & design-oriented tools for the specialty coffee industry. Because of the company’s innovative nature, you are expected to be flexible in your work. Your job may entail providing feedback on any beta programs we are working on
Interested? Submit your enquiry using the form below:
Only available for registered users. Sign In to your account or register here.