Cardinal Scale (United States) - Looking for a new job with company training provided, competitive wages, and the opportunity to take pride in helping manufacture American-made products? Are you interested in job security and a stable work environment with a local, family-owned corporation that sells products globally?
- Assists in the review and approval of contractor plans, including goals and objectives, work breakdown structure, detailed scope descriptions, detailed schedules, risk management approach, milestone descriptions, budgets and staffing requirements.
- Coordinates and performs assessments and audits/surveillance of the operation.
- Provides technical direction, serves as a point of contact or business liaison, prepares briefings for management and assists in problem resolution specific to the program/project.
- Review production information to understand methods and activities in manufacturing and services. This includes, but is not limited to, production schedules, process flows and engineering specs.
- Create systems and production plans to ensure all products meet quality control standards.
- Develop standards for production and design by working with clients and management.
- Supervisory Responsibility
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Technical Capacity.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Communication Proficiency.