Cardinal Scale (United States) - Looking for a new job with company training provided, no experience necessary and competitive wages? Are you interested in job security and taking pride in building USA-made products?
- Remove Slag from workpieces in raw stock stage before assembly.
- Movement of parts through the facility as directed. Will be responsible for unloading all incoming steel from flatbed trucks/trailer with overhead crane, as well as obtaining, transfer and positioning of material for cutting.
- Verification of conformance to specifications by reading/using tape measure or other tools
- Forklift operation or willing and able to be trained to safely operate a forklift
- Must identify, store, stack, organize and stage product.
- Sweeping, cleaning, removal of trash, and scrap, as well as various janitorial duties.
- Must be able to work from a pic list and determine priority of where parts are needed.
- Preventative maintenance as required.
- Reading, writing and basic Mathematics.
- Safety Conscious.
- Ability to read tape measure and other types of measuring devices.
- Teamwork Orientation.