Coventry Scale Company (United Kingdom) - An exciting opportunity has become available to join the team at Coventry Scale Company. We are recruiting for a first class apprentice to work within the customer service team.
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answer incoming calls and direct to relevant staff member.
- Engage with visiting customers on arrival.
- Monitor general enquires via email and forward onto relevant staff member.
- Send quotations from customer enquiries.
- Process orders via email or phone.
- Check data accuracy in orders and invoices.
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries.
- Liaise with the Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries.
- Maintain and update sales and customer records.
- Develop monthly sales reports.
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally.
- Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations.
- Stay up to date with new products and features.
- Product image editing for ecommerce site.
- Update and edit products on ecommerce site.
- Direct marketing campaigns.
- Update ecommerce prices.
- Assist with social media posting and monitor activity.
- Chase outstanding quotations on a weekly basis.
- Data entry tasks on bespoke software.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will attend fortnightly workshops at Coventry and Warwickshire Chamber Training and achieve the Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We can offer you great personal development opportunities, the chance to work on exciting projects as well as the opportunity to progress onto Business Administration Level 3 Diploma. There is also the chance for a permanent position and development within the company for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects:
Desired skills and personal qualities:
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Presentation skills, Logical, Team working, Initiative
GCSE or equivalent English and mathematics (Grade A*/9 - C/4) Desired
About the employer:
At Coventry Scale Company Ltd we supply high quality industrial weighing equipment and solutions to a number of industries including automotive, food production, agriculture, laboratory and logistics. A family owned company established in 1975, we’re known for our friendly and experienced staff, our extensive technical knowledge and our dedicated customer service. With more than 40 years’ experience under our belt, we’ve built strong relationships with leading manufacturers, including Dini Argeo and OHAUS. We work closely with them to provide our customers here in the UK and around the world, with both affordable weighing equipment and bespoke weighing solutions.