Dinnissen BV (Netherlands) - Due to the steady growth of our business activities, we are looking for a field (service) engineer for the service & automation department.
Will you come and work with 200 + specialists in an inspiring working environment, where machines and complete processes are fully developed and produced in your own home?
Responsibilities and tasks:
- As a field service engineer, you are responsible for (preventive) maintenance of machines and installations with our customers
- You are partly responsible for the quality maintenance of our customer s' machines and installations, so that they are expected to continue to function
- You periodically check the machines and installations due to checklists drawn up
- You maintain contact with both the internal department and the customer for the status of the machines and what maintenance is necessary
- You draw up the necessary maintenance documentation and advise the parts to be replaced
Do you want to?
- Working at a worldwide leading company.
- Working with the latest machines in a brand new production hall.
- Excellent primary and secondary working conditions
The best companies in the world rely on Dinnissen. Can we count on you?