Griffith Elder and Company Ltd. (United Kingdom) - Griffith Elder are a manufacturer of electronic weighing equipment and weighbridges, with customers in the agricultural, logistics, government, recycling and waste industries.
The company wish to appoint a Sales Person to join the team with immediate effect to shadow and learn from the current sales manager with the view to take over the role upon their retirement.
Seeking someone with excellent customer service skills and ideally with a rapport with the farming community.
Role & Responsibilities:
The primary responsibility will be:
- Office based with travel to all points in UK with nights away for customer visits
- Able to converse with customer management and staff alike, in particular farm owners and farm staff
- Able to undertake site surveys with photos & measurements to be saved with the customer file
- Review and keep up to date with customer enquiries
- Create customer quotations. Will involve standard pricing and dedicated costings
- Exhibitions – Organise, administrate, set up & attend
- Provide input and content for social media, website and other company literature
- Communicate with and organise advertising with trade publications
- Win customer orders! Liaise and hand over customer order details internally
- Ideally from an Agri background with understanding of UK farming practices – particularly arable
- Computer skills for updating service work details onto the company systems.
- Organised, excellent communication skills, and customer focused.
- Ability and willingness to work extra hours as and when required
- Full UK Driving Licence.
Package on Offer:
- Full product training
- Attractive salary dependent on ability and experience.
- Use of a company vehicle.
- Use of a company mobile phone.
- All PPE provided as required
- Rewards of working for a private company where all members of staff are integral to the successful running of the business.