Griffith Elder and Company Ltd. (United Kingdom) - Griffith Elder are a manufacturer of electronic weighing equipment and weighbridges, with customers in the agricultural, logistics, government, recycling and waste industries.
We wish to appoint a Sales Representative to join our team with immediate effect.
Seeking someone with excellent customer service skills and ideally with a rapport with the farming community.
Role & Responsibilities:
The primary responsibility will be:
- Office based with travel to all points in UK with nights away for customer visits
- Able to converse with customer management and staff alike, in particular farm owners and farm staff
- Able to undertake site surveys with photos & measurements to be saved with the customer file
- Review and keep up to date with customer enquiries
- Create customer quotations. Will involve standard pricing and dedicated costings
- Exhibitions – Organise, administrate, set up & attend
- Provide input and content for social media, website and other company literature
- Communicate with and organise advertising with trade publications
- Win customer orders! Liaise and hand over customer order details internally
- Ideally from an Agri background with understanding of UK farming practices – particularly arable
- Computer skills for updating service work details onto the company systems.
- Organised, excellent communication skills, and customer focused.
- Ability and willingness to work extra hours as and when required
- Full UK Driving Licence.
Package on Offer:
- Full product training
- Attractive salary dependent on ability and experience.
- Use of a company vehicle.
- Use of a company mobile phone.
- All PPE provided as required
- Rewards of working for a private company where all members of staff are integral to the successful running of the business.