Mason Technology Ltd. (Ireland) - Mason Technology is a wholly owned Irish company established in 1780. The principle activities include the supply and distribution of analytical, laboratory and weighing instruments, whilst also offering a comprehensive after sales service.
Mason Technology is recruiting a Sales Product Specialist to sell and support analytical products from the Buchi, Lauda, Stable Micro Systems and Konica Minolta range. The individual will work within a close team of people with a high degree of specialisation. This sales role is technically challenging but rewarding for the successful candidate. Full Product training will be offered.
This role is office based with an ad hoc requirement to travel to customer sites for product demonstrations and installation.
- Promotion and selling a range of analytical products from the Buchi, Lauda Stable Micro Systems and Konica Minolta range within the Irish marketplace. The role is Dublin based and the sales territory will include the Dublin area and northern regions
- Demonstrate, price and promote the full range of the product portfolio
- Provide in-depth product knowledge of the instrumentation
- Pre-configure and installation of instrumentation
- Provide customers with technical and software support
- Develop and maintain new and existing customer relationships
- Work closely with the Business Unit Manager and the overall sales team
- Liaise with the internal service department to ensure optional customer care
- 3rd Level Degree in Science
- Sales experience preferable
- Experience in the Food Industry and/or Pharmaceutical Industry an advantage but not essential
- Strong mechanical aptitude for building systems to match customer needs
- Be a flexible team player who can work independently and prioritise workload
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work on numerous projects simultaneously
- A good knowledge of related industry products
- Strong IT skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Highly motivated individual with a drive to succeed
- Full clean driving licence is essential
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is negotiable, DOE.
- Working in a dynamic environment
- Educational assistance & Support
- Social Club
- Employee Assistance Programme for employees and family members
- Fresh fruit available daily in company canteen
Interested? Submit your enquiry using the form below:
Only available for registered users. Sign In to your account or register here.