Mason Technology Ltd. (Ireland) - Mason Technology is a wholly owned Irish company established in 1780, the principal activities are the distribution and supply of laboratory and analytical instruments.
Mason Technology is seeking to recruit an energetic, enthusiastic and ambitious Business Support Administrator on a full-time permanent contract. This role involves working as part of the finance team and providing administrative support across multiple departments.
The successful candidate will oversee the organisation and efficiency of daily office operations and would suit someone who wants to gain valuable experience in a fast -paced office environment and who is enthusiastic to learn and grow within the company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the general office operations
- Stationary, office supplies, clothing/PPE orders and distribution
- Procurement and stock control of office supplies and equipment
- Assist the finance department by creating PO requisitions and issuing PO to suppliers
- Sign off and issue reports on relevant invoices
- Management of Company Fleet and associated duty
- Facilities management
- Health & Safety - Carry out routine checks to ensure safety and security
- Event Planning - Help arrange company events or conferences
- Administration support to the Senior Management Team
- Assist HR & Learning & Development Managers in the onboarding process
- Management of Canteen facilities
- Management of meeting room.
- Administration adhoc duties.
What’s Important to Us:
- A flexible, positive attitude towards work
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- A professional telephone manner
- Excellent organisational skills working to tight deadlines.
- An ability to prioritise own workload
- Desire to see tasks to completion and an interest in helping others
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint & excellent IT Skills
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Previous stakeholder management experience
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal, and written communication
- Proven ability to engage in a professional manner with all clients, colleagues, and visitors at all times.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package, plus a bonus opportunity
- Company Pension
- Study Support
- Head Office Parking
- Social club and social events
- Travel ticket/bike to work
- Death in service benefit
- Income protection
Interested? Submit your enquiry using the form below:
Only available for registered users. Sign In to your account or register here.