Mason Technology (Ireland) - Mason Technology is a wholly owned Irish company established in 1780, the principal activities are the distribution and supply of analytical, laboratory and weighing instruments and offers a comprehensive after sales service.
Mason Technology is recruiting for a Service Sales Consultant (Industrial Weighing) to sell and promote industrial weighing service solutions. This role will help to position Mason Technology as the primary supplier of service and calibration offerings through the effective management of customer accounts in the Scientific Research and Development (R&D), Pharmaceutical/ Biopharmaceutical, food, and Industrial sectors. The individual will work within a close team of people with a high degree of specialisation and will be required to travel countrywide.
A sales role that’s technically challenging but rewarding for the successful candidate.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotion and selling of the comprehensive suite of Industrial Weighing technical service offerings from Mason Technology to an existing and expanding client base.
- Support the post-sales process, collaborating with the Sales and Marketing Teams.
- Assist with the creation of marketing material and implementation of initiatives aligned with the overall Company and Service Strategy.
- Supporting new and existing customer projects remotely and on-site.
- Growth and expansion of service business within existing customer base with a focus on retention of service contracts.
- Develop and maintain new and existing customer relationships.
- Work closely with the Sales Manager and the overall sales and service team.
- Understand customer's needs and provide the equipment and services to support those needs
What’s Important to Us:
- Be a flexible team player who can work independently and prioritise workload.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to work on numerous projects simultaneously.
- Strong IT skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Customer focused with a drive to succeed.
- Highly motivated, confident, resilient, and positive attitude.
- Proven track record in technical / mechanical product or service sales – ideally minimum 3 – 5 years.
- Knowledge of weighing equipment and weighing applications is a key requirement
- Strong technical background with aptitude to deal with customers face-to-face.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical and/or Industrial Sectors.
- Strong mechanical aptitude for building systems to match customer needs.
- Full clean driving licence is essential.
- Full product and services training will be offered
What We Offer:
- Attractive base salary with bonus and commission opportunity’s
- Company Pension
- Company Car, plus fuel card
- Flexible working arrangements
- Head Office Parking
- Social club and social events
- Travel ticket/bike to work
- Death in service
- Income protection
Interested? Submit your enquiry using the form below:
Only available for registered users. Sign In to your account or register here.