MOBA Mobile Automation AG (India) - We are looking for a reliable Asst. Manager Repair to oversee all installation, repair and upkeep operations of the company’s facilities. You will be the one to ensure that your colleagues have the best physical resources available to complete their duties according to budget.
As an Asst. Manager for the Repair department, you would be assisting the Manager with his day-to-day activities, Responsible for the proper operation and repairs of all sensors, controllers, and HMIs.
Also, to ensure that there is timely repair of the engineering parts received and inspect the working condition of sensors and ensure that all standards are maintained on regular basis. The goal is to ensure the company facilities are well - cared for and adequate to support the company’s business operation
- To assist the Manager in the day-to-day work and oversee the whole repair received.
- To assume all the responsibilities and authority of the Manager in his absence.
- To take regular training classes of repair department staff.
- To check daily receive repair items and take corrective measures accordingly.
- To keep Manager informed of all the activities and incidence in the Repair Department.
- To obtain a thorough knowledge of all systems and its functioning.
- Able to respond to emergencies of repair in a timely manner.
- Able to make quotation through system and convince the customer for repair and timely Follow up with payment.
- Maintain the repair register and with inward and outward.
- Daily coordination with repair staff to ensure maximum repair done on daily basis.
- Should have good knowledge of Electronics components, trouble shooting and analysis of failure of components.
- Prepare Repair reports, Monthly Inward and outward reports, and Product failure reports.
- Conducting CAPA meeting on every month for frequent failure of electronics parts.
- Maintain 5s and tools inventory for every month and submit the report.
- Generate the Product failure report as and when required by customer.
- Any other job or duties assigned by the management as and when required.
- Diploma Electronic/Electrical/IC
Knowledge & Experience:
- Proven 2-3 years’ experience as maintenance manager or other managerial role
- Experience in planning maintenance operations
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of Electronic and electrical systems
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity
- Proficient in Windows, ERP and MS Office applications
- Good knowledge of 5s and other ISO documentation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities