PRECIA MOLEN (UK) - Precia Molen are a global player in the weighing industry and well known in the UK (and worldwide) for weighbridges & process weighing and more. Our UK office is located in Dunfermline (near Edinburgh) with the group’s head office in France, but we serve well known customers throughout the UK and abroad.
Would you like to join us?
How about working as a Junior IT Support Engineer for our industry-known global brand?
Have you taken a PC, a laptop or a phone apart to repair it?
Can you explain to friends and family how certain software works and teach them?
We have the right job for you!
We would like you to:
- Understand and document customer’s software requirements in cooperation with our sales department
- Train customers on our software products (remote and on site)
- Be one of links between our first-class service team and our software development team
- Provide installation and second line support
- Maintain stored procedures (SQL)
- Design reports using Crystal Reports, Telerik or Microsoft SQL Server Report Builder with existing knowledge being of an advantage
- Remote and on-site software installation and configuration
You will learn:
- Precia Molen hardware and software products and their integration into our customers processes
- Databases & SQL
- Documentation standards such as User Requirement Gathering, Diagramming etc
- Transferrable soft skills
What you will have:
- Qualification in Technical or Electronic Engineering
- Customer Facing skills
- Good communicator & Fluency in English
- Willingness to travel UK wide
- Own car & full clean driving license
- Pro-active approach to challenges
- Spoken and written French would be an advantage
What we will offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid Working
- Benefits: Flexible bank holidays, company pension (auto enrol) and private healthcare scheme. (after 18 months)
- Holiday entitlement 23 days rising to 25 days in year 2.