Premier Tech’s Industrial Equipment Group (Canada) - Looking for a new challenge involving autonomy and fieldwork? If you have experience as or with excavating contractors, septic installers or if you are familiar with the construction field, you just might be the team member we are looking for!
As a field service technician with Premier Tech Water and Environment, you will directly contribute to our success and growth by acting as a proactive customer-driven team member in developing the market in Ontario. Our success is based on innovation, teamwork and the skills of our team members around the world. Are you in?
Here is the proposed challenge:
- Find and build opportunities while maintaining lasting business relationships with new and existing partners.
- Position Premier Tech Water and Environment on the market by engaging clients and partners.
- Be a Premier Tech ambassador: represent Ecoflo®, a renowned and proven brand.
- Perform after-sales service on residential and commercial equipment on customer sites.
- Provide technical customer service.
- Answer inquiries from end-users about our products as well as the standards and laws governing their installation and use.
- Provide installation support in collaboration with the sales team during the high season.
- Educate people about our systems and the operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Perform manufacturer visits after installation.
Is this role for you?
- You have pertinent experience as or with excavating contractors, septic installers or you are familiar with the construction field.
- Interacting with people is your second nature!
- Being dedicated to your clients and helping them as well as you can are your priorities.
- You know about wastewater treatment. If not, you will quickly become passionate about it!
- You like working in a clean and sustainable environment.
- You don’t mind working on a computer and filling out reports, while also enjoying being on the field, performing physical work and interacting with people.
- You own a valid driver’s license and you are ready to travel on the territory of Ontario.
Who we are:
We are 1,300 team members in 12 countries. We protect our planet with sustainable local solutions that treat wastewater, harvest rainwater, manage stormwater, and transform organic waste into valuable resources.
With our local manufacturing facilities, combined with our network of specialized partners, we operate on five continents and are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. Together, we make green technologies accessible and continuously innovate to create solutions that last.
We are Premier Tech Water and Environment, People and Technologies making a difference to feed, protect, and improve our world since 1995.
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and diverse team. We celebrate team wins, big and small, by valuing the role that everyone has played in it.
Ready to take on this challenge? Apply online now, we are looking forward to you!