Ravas (Netherlands) - As (Embedded) Software Engineer, you work within the R & D team on software-controlled electrical products and PCBs. These components are part of the mobile weighing system. RAVAS is constantly improving the software functions and integration possibilities of its products. You are able to execute a project / assignment independently. Hereby you maintain contact with suppliers, software developers, internal stakeholders, work according to planning, document and guide the development into production. You are able to monitor the progress of a development project yourself and reconnect with the Head R & D. Furthermore, you can count on good support from the R & D department, technicians and the Product Management department. You report to the Head R & D and CEO as well.
- Converting from needs to a functional design
- Turnover functional design to a technical design
- Studying standards and guidelines relevant to the functional and technical design
- Drawing up and drawing up specifications to which the software should meet
- Developing and writing the software
- Testing (on products / PCBs) whether the software works in accordance with the design requirements
- Building a modular software architecture, in future easy to maintain and expand
- Writing software related protocols for technicians '
- Completed HBO training (technical computer science, computer science (embedded affinity), Embedded systems, Embedded software design, Smart Industry Systems)
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar function and / or industry
- Experience with programming in C (++), Java (script) and Python
- Experience with Project Management
- Good communication skills: being able to give training to colleagues
- Affinity with electrical engineering
- Affinity with ′′ Software as a Service ′′ is an advantage
- Interested in connectivity / application software development (such as for application to smartphones and cloud environments) is an advantage
- Good control of the Dutch and English language in word and scroll
Furthermore, you recognize yourself as a customer and service-oriented person. You are initiativeful and have a proactive attitude. You can work accurately and you think quality is important. In addition, you are tactful and you like working in a development team. Furthermore, you are responsible for good internal communication with various departments, so that the correct settlement of all commercial, administrative, logistics and financial processes can take place.
An inspiring job with space to develop yourself. You work in an enthusiastic and involved team where an informal working atmosphere reigns. We offer you attractive working conditions, such as a good salary, and training opportunities.