Right Weigh, Inc. (United States) - Right Weigh, Inc. is an industry leader in weight management for commercial vehicles.
We pride ourselves on customer service, quality, and affordability of our products.
As Right Weigh’s business continues to grow, the sales team is also growing! There is an immediate need for an inside sales person at our Hillsboro location. **This is NOT a remote work from home position** Our company is made up of driven, committed, self-reliant entrepreneurial spirited individuals!
We are looking for the right person hit the ground running! If you have a Transportation Background we would like to talk to you!
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Upselling products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
Inside Sales Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED.
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software (NetSuite)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.
- Work with outside sales to help qualify and manage large accounts
- Logistics Exp a Plus
- Sales Methodology a plus (Solution Sales, Customer Centric Etc.)
- Proven track record
Job Type: Full-time.