Rinstrum Pty Ltd (Germany) - Rinstrum is a global smart weighing company headquarted in Australia. We are looking for a Sales Engineer for Germany to work in Langenfeld or Wuppertal, Germany.
Rinstrum primarily uses a direct sales channel to our defined market segments. The Sales Engineer key role is business to business selling and technical support. The role requires growing the profit from the existing customer base, introducing new customers and obtaining the strategic goals as defined. This involves understanding the customer needs, develop new relationships and new sales opportunities, sustain and grow existing relationships, resolving technical, sales opportunities and commercial problems as they arise.
This role provides the primary impression customers have of Rinstrum as a smart weighing solution provider – this includes the professional and timely advice to customers on the best Rinstrum products and configuration to meet the application requirements as well as how we are viewed in our ability to resolve technical problems and customer relationship issues. It is critical to ensure accurate product recommendations and provide agreeable solutions. Many Rinstrum customers have relationships dating back to Rinstrum inception; for the Sales Engineers this role contributes directly to these long term relationships and is critical in customer satisfaction, so too is meeting the Hub strategic goals and aggregated sales targets.
Why you will enjoy working at Rinstrum
- Working in agile teams and owning your decision making
- A sustainable job with a varied range of tasks, never boring!
- Working with customers and solving their problems
- An attractive remuneration package
- Excellent work life balance with flexible work options
- Good opportunities for further training and working in a global company that designs and manufactures its own equipment.
This is the job for you if you:
- Are energetic and enthusiastic in approaching the job and commit to putting in additional effort.
- Pay close attention to detail, accuracy and completeness and maintain confidentiality.
- Can effectively deal with change and diverse people.
- Adhere to organisational policies, procedures, and instructions.
- Take personal responsibility for job performance.
- Complete work in a timely and consistent manner and stick to commitments.
- Technical and practical experience in the weighing technology.
- Able to communicate in German (English is a bonus).
If this sounds like you, send us an email with SALES ENGINEER-GERMANY in the subject line to email@example.com along with your earliest possible start date, salary expectations, and any other questions you may have about the job.
We are very excited to receive your application!