WIPOTEC GmbH (USA) - Field Service Engineer, Internal Support Team, Pharma/Healthcare.
Key Roll and Responsibilities:
- In-House Internal Support Tech that will be researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve system issues of dynamic check weighing and Track and Trace (TT) serialization systems for the Pharma / Healthcare industry
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root cause of an issue.
- Accountability for prioritizing and taking ownership of all reported customer issues.
- Properly escalating unresolved cases to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email, or chat, until reaching a resolution
- Ensure all issues are properly documented in the call logging system and completed until resolution.
- Follow up with clients to ensure their systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Onboarding and Training will be provided along with assigned periods of shadowing of a lead tech in the field.
- 80% in-house / 20% in the field for training and building knowledge
- Additional Assigned tasks as required.
Qualification for the Job:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (B.Eng.); Science (B.Sc.); Computer Science (BS CS) or Electrical Engineering (B.E.E.) or equivalent industry experience.
- If no degree, some college course work or working toward completion of a degree in the above areas mentioned. Additionally, an equivalent industry experience will be considered in lieu of education requirements.
- 3 years within the last 5 years as a field service engineer in electro/mechanical equipment or related equipment with IPC interface such as the packaging industry.
- Ability to prioritize customer issues and provide step by step technical help, both written and verbal
- Analytical, problem solving skills.
- Great customer service skills with the ability to work under pressure and to keep the situation under control
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of IPC serial and Ethernet communication, I/O Interface, Ability to read electrical schematics
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications; such as TeamViewer
- Must be able to work in extreme environments and lift heavy objects
- Must be self-starter, work well without supervision, and accept responsibility
- Teachable and be able to process feedback when provided
- Continuously strive to improve product knowledge and understanding of technology
- Always display a professional attitude with customers and internal staff.
- while planning.
Compensation for this position is commensurate with experience including base salary and bonus opportunity.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Bonus Potential
- Holiday Pay
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification. Learn your EEO rights as an applicant under the law.