SysTec GmbH (Germany) - Are you enthusiastic about application software development, programming languages and smart weighing? If yes, apply at SysTec as software developer.
SysTec is a manufacturer of electronic measuring instruments for industrial weighing technology, where we are a market leader in many disciplines. As a medium-sized company, we tackle improvements and innovations immediately. You would like to contribute your skills to our software development? Then we look forward to hearing from you.
Join SysTec as Software developer (m/f/d) for weighing and automation systems as of now at our location in Bergheim, near Cologne (Germany).
Your know-how is wanted:
- You will develop application software for embedded systems in C / HTML and a specialized development environment for real-time multitasking systems
- You will program a new HTML-based human-machine interface
- You will work in our technical customer support and communicate via Zoom, Teamviewer, phone or e-mail with our users (in German and English)
That qualifies you:
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, information technology or a similar discipline
- Programming experience and interest in software development for embedded systems
- High degree of personal responsibility and independent working methods
- Very good communication skills and high commitment
- You think and act in a customer-oriented manner and you are willing to travel on business from time to time
- You are a team player
You will benefit from this:
- Room for creative technical solutions and ideas. Short decision-making paths. Flat hierarchies
- A sustainable job and a wide range of diverse work tasks
- Attractive salary package and company pension scheme
- Homeoffice and flexible working hours
- Systematic training on the job
- A commited team and a healthy working atmosphere
We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application as well as information on the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Please apply by e-mail with your complete application documents: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiter Andrea Nass will be happy to answer any questions about the position.