Balanças Marques (Portugal) - Technology might not be the first thing that comes to mind when you think about Weighing. But, at Balanças Marques, that’s what it’s all about. So that we can deliver the best management solutions for businesses in retail and industry, all around the world. With over 50 years of experience on the market, we’ve made Innovation our brand. Today, our team designs and develops cutting edge equipment with integrated software that it’s entirely made within doors. Our work begins in R&D and goes all the way into the manufacturing, passing through marketing and sales. To increase our client’s productivity and overall happiness, we do it all. And now we need you to join us on this path.
Come and be part of a team who works together from different sites on the planet. As a part of an international group of companies, you’ll be working with people in our facilities in Braga and Lisbon (Portugal), Bilbao, Valencia and Vitoria (Spain), Orleans (France) and Ningbo (China).
So, prepare yourself for a journey alongside true team workers – men and women, from all ages and backgrounds that may speak other languages and do a completely different job, but work for the same purpose: adding value to the weighing world.
We’re ready to scale up your career. Are you?
What you'll do:
- Analysis of functional requirements for test plans elaboration
- Definition and management of software test plans
- Elaboration of cases e execution of software tests
- Definition of several levels of software tests (system, integration, regression, smoke)
- Identification and documentation of software bugs
- Preparation and maintenance of test environments and test infrastructure
Who you are:
As qualifications and technical skills:
- Degree in Informatics or similar
- Ability and taste in learning different technologies
- Analytical abilities and critical thinking
It’s a plus:
- Practical knowledge in test techniques
- Professional experience in software testing and/or tests management
- Experience in Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Knowledge of the English language
At a behavioural level:
- Good interpersonal interactions
- Sense of responsibility, organization, and commitment
- Versatility, curiosity, flexibility, proactivity, autonomy and dynamism
- Good communication skills
What you expect can from us:
- A career with room for personal and professional growth
- A nice work environment with a tech—savy team
- An inclusive and fast-growing company
- Salary according to your level of experience
- Prize for the birth of a child (after 1 year of work)
- Profit distribution (once you’ve been here for 2 years)
- Free weekly group classes with a personal trainer on the facilities
- Fresh fruit and water at all times
- Discounts and other benefits of Grupo José Pimenta Marques
Interested? Submit your enquiry using the form below:
Only available for registered users. Sign In to your account or register here.