Process Analytics as a business unit within the METTLER TOLEDO Group is a leading provider of solutions measuring process analytics parameters in-line to control production processes in the pharmaceutical, biotech, food, beverage and chemical industries. Precise measuring systems for pH, conductivity, liquid and gaseous O2, CO2 and turbidity comply with hygienic requirements and harsh environments. Our high quality products are designed and manufactured in Urdorf (Zurich) and sold through METTLER TOLEDO’s worldwide market organizations.
Process Analytics Division eBusiness and Campaigns team is responsible for leads generation and delivery of marketing campaigns materials for 30 sales organization around the world, in 24 languages. On daily basis, the team members cooperate with product managers, industry specialists, sales organizations as well as external agencies and magazines. We are looking for a new team member as eBusiness Assistant.
Required starting date: February 3rd, 2014
The goal of this position is to support the eBusiness and Campaigns team with web management, campaigns preparation, translations and eMailers design.
Scope & main responsibilities:
- Preparation of eMailers promoting our publications and products
- Work with eMail Automation Software and content management system
- Design of internet pages including preparation of images and text, content implementation in our Web-Content-Management System (Adobe CQ5)
- Managing translations of the marketing content in 24 languages
- Cooperate with external translation agencies and internal sales organizations
- Preparation and publishing of articles in printed and e-Magazines, cooperation with Internet portals, updating product information on industry directories
- Support the marketing campaigns design and content preparation
- Cooperate with our internal MarCom and external agencies
Education / experience / skills:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing, eCommerce or similar
- 1 – 2 years proven track record in marketing, preferably in B2B
- Preferably knowhow of Photoshop and/or InDesign
- Experience in eMail-Marketing, eMail automation tools and SEM is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure in a very dynamic team
- Excellent communication in English (oral & written)
- Customer oriented and able to negotiate within all levels of an organization
Do you have demonstrated initiative, independence and a target-oriented approach? We are looking for a dedicated team player who likes to work in international and interdisciplinary teams. Are you ready to get on board? Send your complete application documentation to Ms. Rebecca Karli.
Applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Articles from Mettler Toledo (Switzerland)
© Mettler Toledo (Switzerland) / International Weighing Review