HBM - Hottinger Baldwin Messtechnik GmbH (Germany) - "Getting Started": Setting up a Force Measurement Chain from A to Z.
How do I connect a force transducer to an amplifier? In our live crash course, HBM product managers Thomas Kleckers and Michael Guckes guide you through the process of setting up a measurement chain step-by-step.
The content of the course is tailored to the requirements of machine builders, automation companies, beginners who are looking for an introduction to force measurements and experts who want to freshen up their knowledge on the latest requirements for calibration intervals and product innovations.
Date & Time:
- Wednesday, January 22, 2020
- 10:00 - 11:00 CET
Together with you, we will discuss:
- Benefits of the usage of TEDs sensors
- How to select the right cables and accessories
- Tips and tricks in setting up your amplifier
- The different possibilities of force measurement chain calibrations
The course is free of charge and lasts roughly 45 minutes.
Your Course Instructors and Point of Contact:
- Thomas Kleckers, Product Manager for Force Transducers at HBM: Thomas has over 20 years of experience in force measurements and is an expert in the field of calibrations (Image 2).
Michael Guckes, Product Manager for Signal Conditioners and Amplifiers at HBM: Michael is responsible for the signal conditioner and amplifier portfolio at HBM. His domain expertise lies in the field of IIoT, industrial measurement chains, and software (Image 3).