RADWAG Balances and Scales (Poland) - RADWAG has just presented the NANO.AK-4/500 Mass Comparator of the latest generation. This device enables calibration of mass standards with unprecedented readability of [d]: 10 ng. With this comparator, calibration laboratories can obtain even more precise measurements and compare micro-mass standards as small as 50 µg!
This is undoubtedly a breakthrough in mass standard calibration.
Features of the new NANO.AK-4/500 Mass Comparator:
- second to none readability of 10 ng
- the lowest sd value of 0.04 µg
- excellent measurement repeatability
- comparison of micro-mass standards with the lowest uncertainty
- compact design – fits on a standard anti-vibration table thus saving space in the laboratory
- full compensation range
- ambient conditions module
- automatic calibration
- calibration of mass standards much smaller than those described in the OIML (from 50 µg to 500 mg)