Dini Argeo S.r.l. (Italy) - "PLT" series' 350 Ohm nikel-plated load cell kits for assembling floor scales.
Ideal for creating platforms with 4 load cells of various sizes and capacities. The kit is made up of 4 350 Ohm IP67 nikel-plated load cells, OIML and NTEP approved, together with adjustable resting feet and an equalisation box.
Load cell technical features:
- Minimum load cell verification interval Vmin = EMax / 10.000
- Maximum number of verification intervals nLC = 3000
- Combined error 0,017% of Full Scale Output (F.S.)
- Nonlinearity ± 0.02% FS
- Hysteresis ± 0.02% FS
- Repeatability ± 0.01% FS
- Full Scale Output 2mV/V ± 0.5%
- Zero balance ± 1% FS
- Compensated Temperature Range -10°C/+50°C.
- Operating Temperature Range -20°C/+60°C.
- Creep error after 30 minutes <0,02% F.S.
- Maximum tolerated excitation voltage 15 Vdc
- Input Resistance 380 ± 20 Ohm
- Output Resistance 350 ± 5 Ohm
- Insulation Resistance >5000 MOhm
- Safe Overload 150% F.S.
- Ultimate Overload 300% F.S.
- 6-wire shielded cable, 3.5m long, 5 mm diameter
- Adjustable in height
- Nikel-plated steel structure
- Anti-slip base
- Fitted with locking bush
- Built-in junction and equalisation board
- IP67 protection from dust and water
- 1 PG9 Fairlead and 4 PG7 Fairleads