Baykon Inc. (Turkey) - Why Digital Load Cell?
The load cell detecting the load and transforming it into an electrical signal is the core of an electronic scale.
Digital technology revolution has been experienced in the electronics technology since the 1970s. With higher quality, reliability and powerful functions, modern technology's programmable smart products supersede old analogue technology products.
BAYKON digital load cell weighing systems have technological and structural features fundamentally changing the measurement accuracy, weighing accuracy and maintenance performance of electronic scales.
Expectations of an industrial business using electronic scale;
- Minimizing raw material or product losses with high precision and always accurate weighing performance
- Having a scale that does not break down or eliminating possible failures with minimum time and cost
- Having a reliable, quality and traceable scale without paying more than necessary.
- An available system that is open for improvement in more advanced technology investments of the business
BAYKON digital load cells and weighing instruments, a new generation of software and hardware products from the main components of Industry 4.0 age, have been designed to meet all expectations with over 30 years experience of BAYKON, an industry leader in industrial weighing.
Fast maintenance, more precision, higher confidence…
BAYKON new generation digital load cells are designed for quick maintenance, more precision, higher confidence in weighing applications. They have high protection structures and intelligent microprocessors integrated into them and represent the latest in weighing technology, high accuracy and reliability along. With its stainless steel, IP68 hermetically sealed enclosure, it can be used safely in harsh environments. BAYKON digital load cells; eliminate possible errors which can occur with standard analogue load cell scales such as temperature,nonlinearity, hysteresis, electromagnetic effects and voltage variation. Weighing is blocked in case of load cell is broken. Its advanced electronic design provide high resolution and long term stable digital output signal for accurate and reliable measurement. BAYKON digital load cells are matched at the production which provides direct replacement without calibration with test weights for non-legal scales.
Baykon digital load cells advantages:
- Highest Accuracy: Higher sensitivity than analog load cells with In-built hybrid processor
- Rust & Corrosion: The fully welded stainless steel structure, hermetically sealed, IP68 protection class
- Heavy-duty And Water Resist Cables: Dual core cable, creates a protective shield protected by braided stainless steel sheathing
- Eliminated Spoiling Influences: Operation Temperature & Voltage variation, Radio and Electromagnetic effects
- Lowest Service Costs: Easy and quick fault finding, detects problems and simplifies service
- Electronic Calibration: No manuel corner adjustment ( like trimpot, resistance etc. ) in junction box and high accuracy electronic calibration (without test weights)
- Lightning & Surge Voltage Protection: Standard use with LPK24 Protection & Power Supply Kit for 100-240VAC models
- Preventing Fraud & Cheating: Very difficult to cheat through secure digital BLDC RS 485 communication
- Quick Service: After load cell change, use without re-calibration for non-legal for trade scales
- Advanced Weighing Functions: Operates with intelligent European/OIML approved BAYKON weight indicator or terminals