Baykon Inc. (Turkey) - Press Release: Baykon TX20 series digital transmitters are designed for force, moment, and pressure measurement processes in addition to static and dynamic weighing. They transfer precise measurement information acquired at a high conversion rate to your PLC/SCADA/PC system in the most accurate and fastest way with industrial communication protocols. All products with Ethernet output are dual-ported to provide Ethernet daisy chain connection. TX20 can also be connected to Profinet Redundant S2 systems directly. 3 digital inputs, 4 digital outputs, and analog outputs are available as additional connection options.
Baykon TX20 transmitters are manufactured identically to each other and individually calibrated. Thanks to this feature, they can be replaced directly without needing any adjustment in the counting mode, and in the weight mode error on the electronic calibration because of replacement is less than 0.00003%.
- All Ethernet output products are dual-port for daisy chain connection
- Variant with direct connection to Profinet S2 System Redundancy
- Additional Modbus RTU communication for products with Fieldbus outputs
- High reliability with triple signal isolation
- Programming and calibration via Fieldbus
- Easy programming with Alphanumeric display
- Vibration filter: Stable reading for agitated tanks and vibrating environments
- eCal: Error-free adjustment with products calibrated in production
- Remote programming via web page (EN variant)
- Logging of device interventions and system failures