Precisa (Switzerland) - Press Release: Windows 10 IoT will be the new standard operating system for the prepASH, reason being that Windows XP and Windows 7 are no longer supported. As part of this OS upgrade the prepASH now comes with a new terminal as shown in the photo below, which is slightly different vs. the one with Windows XP.
The OS upgrade will automatically be applied to all purchase orders going forward. Units purchased in the past can be upgraded to Windows 10 IoT with the „ Upgrade kit 340 Terminal Win10 IoT“, item no. 350-8899.
All existing applications, settings, methods and results can easily be transferred to the new terminal.
What’s New for OS upgrade from Windows XP to Windows 10 IoT:
- Operating System Windows XP to Windows 10 IoT
- New terminal
- Flat frame around the display, easier to clean
- Enhanced hardware
- New cover plate on the bottom side of front panel
What’s New for OS upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 IoT:
- Operating System Windows 7 to Windows 10 IoT
What Remains the Same:
- prepASH applications → fully compatible, no update necessary
- Connections and cables
- prepDATA and its functions
- Audit trail (since implementation of Software A1-1-2-05)
prepASH Thermogravimetric Analyser | TGA:
If you would like to find out more about TGA Analysis we have a excellent range of Thermogravimetric Analysers that could accommodate your needs on our website.