RADWAG Balances and Scales (Poland) - PMV 50 moisture analyzer is an advanced solution for measurement of moisture content of samples containing significant amount of moisture (8-100%). The drying process is carried out by means of microwaves which enable to evenly heat the whole sample's volume. The PMV 50, when compared to standard moisture analyzers, significantly shortens the drying time.
The PMV 50 microwave moisture analyzer can be successfully used wherever materials containing large amounts of water are dried, for example: dairy products, fish, meat, fruit products, syrups, creams, liquid resin.
A respective drying program is selected depending on sample mass and its chemical composition. The average duration of this process depends on the type and mass of used substance, and takes 1 to 10 minutes. In contrast, drying using the traditional halogen moisture analyzer takes 5 to 40 minutes.
The PMV 50 microwave moisture analyzer is equipped with a temperature sensor and enables to monitor device power in order to prevent exceeding the boiling point during the process. A preset microwave power is displayed on the indicator throughout the drying procedure.
- Intended for drying of samples containing significant amount of moisture (8-100%)
- Ultra-short drying time when compared to traditional moisture analyzers and standard drying methods
- Microwave-based solution
- Uniform heating of entire sample's Surface
- Complex database of drying programs
- Finish mode: manual, automatic, time-defined, user-defined
- Advanced reports, time and statistical graphs
- Easy operation due to a touch screen