SysTec GmbH (Germany) - Web seminar in English: 13th - 14th December, 2021.
Providing the knowledge required to perform a conformity assessment procedure (NAWI).
Service technicians of our service and sales partners, on request, who install weighing terminals and carry out conformity assessment.
- Providing the knowledge required to perform a conformity assessment procedure for SysTec weighing terminals in accordance with the Directive(s) 2014/31/EC (for non-automatic weighing instruments) as well as the standards and recommendations derived from it and the SysTec process instructions.
- Authorization as representative for conformity assessment
Type of event:
Web seminar: 2 days, with adequate breaks
Charges on request
Order No. SEM-NSW-E (English)
Recommended conditions of participation:
Master craftsman or technician examination in a relevant field and/or three years of relevant professional experience. Successful completion of at least one SysTec Service Seminar
Part A – Legal regulations / process instruction NAWI
- Harmonized guidelines and standards
- EC Directive 2014/31/EC, OIMLR76
- Division into classes
- Error limits
- Type approvals / EC type examination certificate / applicability
- Conformity assessment / re-verification
- Procedure of conformity assessment
by manufacturer according to module D + F
Part B – Conformity assessment NAWI / Tests
- Administrative checks
- Checks of compatibility, e.g. after conversion
- Visual check, check of accessories, display and keyboard
- Use of test weights, tables, lists and process instructions
- Performance test NAWI / test of auxiliary equipment
- Application of stickers and verification marks, stamping and securing
- Filling out forms for declaration of conformity
- Sending / filing records
- Errors in conformity assessment
5-8 hours - depending on number of participants:
Part C – Exercises / tests / open questions
- Group practice with test equipment
- Theoretical examination / practical examination
- Authorization as representative for conformity assessment after passing the test
- Open points and questions
Monday - Tuesday, 13th - 14th December, 2021, seminar in English, part A, B + C
Interested? Submit your enquiry using the form below:
Only available for registered users. Sign In to your account or register here.