Straightpoint (United Kingdom) - ChainSafe is a Bluetooth wireless tension load cell capable of load monitoring of capacities up to 4te. Specifically designed for use along the length of the chain with an array of The Crosby Group chain fittings for applications where chain slings, chain lashing and tie-downs are used in industries such as transportation and construction to secure loads and precious cargo.
The ChainSafe design has an unrivalled strength to weight ratio with a completely sealed stainless steel enclosure providing IP67 or NEMA6 environmental protection, making this industry-leading dynamometer even more suitable for use in the harshest environments.
The versatile chain load monitoring device has an update rate of 1Hz and the Bluetooth signal effortlessly connects to any iOS or Android smartphone that has our free HHP app installed. This will provide the operator with a wireless range of up to 328ft or 100m – measuring the load from a safe distance. The app will also allow the operator to log data versus time or on events such as over or underload and the adjustable alarm will alert the operator on their smartphone if any overload is occurring.
- Designed to work along the length of 10mm chain.
- Bluetooth wireless range of 100m/328ft.
- Lightweight load cell easily attached to the length of chain.
- No battery change required - Battery life 5 years based on 4hrs use per day.
- Environmentally protected to IP67/NEMA6.
- Internal Antennae.
- Conforms to EN1677:2008
- Fatigue tested to 30000 cycles to 1.5x WLL.
- Load Securement
- Tie Downs
- Small cranes, chain sling legs
Warranty & assurance:
- 2-year warranty
- Design validated by F.E.A.
Supplied with the following as standard:
- Lithium Thionyl Chloride (non-replaceable)
- Calibration & proof test certificate
- Multi-lingual user manual (HHP App)
- Carry / transit case
- RFID Tagged
Interested? Submit your enquiry using the form below:
Only available for registered users. Sign In to your account or register here.