IPA Private Ltd (India): Safety is a prime concern for lifting equipment's like, lifts, EOT - crane, mobile cranes etc. Loads are lifted without knowing the actual weights and over load of the lifting equipment can cause undue strain- damaging the equipment. The "Trip- Safe" is a compact overload protection device which uses a loadcell as the sensor and provides trip signals in case of overload. The combination of the "Trip-Safe" along with the RT Loadcell makes the solution low cost and very reliable.
- Will not give a healthy signal if the "Trip-Safe" is not powered or if the loadcell (sensor) is not connected
- DIN Rail mounted - Easy Installation
- LED bar graph indication - for setting a status
- Wide voltage input - can be universally used
- Rugged design and reliable
- Can be used with any sensor with mV output like pressure, angle etc.
- Type: Din-rail mounted
- Operating temperature: 5 °C to 55 °C
- Power supply: 110-230VAC + 10%; 50Hz
- Housing protection: IP-20
- Casing dimension: 70mm X 109mm X 75mm.
- Signal input: Loadcell mV output.
- Indication: 10 level bar graph display Indication of low & high set limit
- Adjustments provided: TARE, SPAN
- Excitation: + 5V DC
- Set range: Full-scale from lower set level to higher set level
- Trip output: NC-NO relay contacts (Rating- 230V, 10A AC)Relay is energized when the measured levelis below the higher set limit and is de-energized when the measured level goes above the higher set limit or when any of the faulty conditions occur. State of relay is indicated by the bi-colour LED.