Utilcell (Germany) - Press Release: The International trade fair for powders, solids, fluids and liquids processing, the POWTECH, will again become the meeting point for engineers and process technicians, which will take place during three days in Nuremberg (Germany) from 26th to 28th September.
UTILCELL will be present in hall 1, booth 209 with a range of our load cell manufacturing, mounting accessories and weighing electronics, as well as some new products, so that you can see, touch and exchange views with us.
POWTECH 2023 promises to be particularly interesting, with around 600 exhibitors with numerous German and international companies showcasing their latest processing technology solutions. Trade visitors will come from numerous sectors, mainly from the chemical and cosmetics, food and pharmaceutical industries.
Another attraction of POWTECH is its programme, which includes:
- The VDMA special exhibition, on process engineering, air purity with solutions, technologies for dust removal, drying and processing and other solids handling processes.
- The APV Pharma pavilion, focusing on filling and finishing and freeze drying.
- The Startup@Powtech Germany pavilion, showcasing the latest innovations and initiatives.
- The International start-up area for 'newcomers' from all over the world.
- The Campus Pavilion, where universities, colleges and other institutions present information about their research areas and services.