SysTec GmbH (Germany) - Web seminar in English - Service: 25th - 26th May, 2021.
Service technicians and sales staff of our service and sales partners who design, commission or service weighing systems.
Competence to select the most suitable weighing terminal for a given task. Ability to connect analog load cells and serial interfaces adequately, as well as to calibrate a connected scale and configure the interfaces in a professional way. Knowledge of loading and configuring application programs, generating a data backup, installing a firmware update and configuring print formats.
Type of event:
Web seminar: 2 days, 3 x 1.5 h each, with adequate breaks
Charges: 190 EUR per participant
Order No. WEBSEM-SER-E (English)
Attendance seminar on request: 2 days, 2 x 3.5 h each, with adequate breaks (including practical exercises on provided equipment)
Charges: 330 EUR per participant
Location: Bergheim or Cologne, other locations or in-house seminars on request
Order No. SEM-SER-E (English)
Recommended conditions of participation:
Basic understanding of weighing technology.
- Overview on the SysTec weighing terminals
- Introduction of the ITx000E weighing terminals, differences and options
- Short-form introduction IT2000M
- Introduction IT1 and IT3
- Service mode, configuration and settings
- Connection and calibration of analog scales and optimization of filters
- Connection and configuration of external inputs and outputs
- Configuration of a continuous output and connection of a remote display
- Connection of a weighing terminal to EDP systems
- Connection of weighing terminals via Ethernet
- Loading of application programs, firmware update, data backup by means of the IT CONFIGURATOR
- Configuration of print formats with the IT CONFIGURATOR
- Configuration of weighing terminals via browser using the Web Configurator
Tuesday, 25th May, 2021, web seminar in English, 1 of 2.
Wednesday, 26th May, 2021, web seminar in English, 2 of 2.