SysTec GmbH (Germany) - Web seminar in English: 03rd June, 2021.
Providing the capability to competently plan, put into operation & service checkweighers.
Service technicians of our service and sales partners, on request, who configure and commission checkweighers.
Providing the capability to competently plan, put into operation and service checkweighers with ITx000E CHECK and ITx000E EasyCheck weighing terminals.
Type of event:
Web seminar: 1 day, 3 x 1.5 h, with adequate breaks.
Charges: 180 EUR per participant.
Order No. WEBSEM-CHK-E (English).
Attendance seminar on request: 1 day, 2 x 3.5 h, with adequate breaks (including practical exercises on provided equipment).
Charges: 180 Euro per participant.
Location: Bergheim or Cologne, other locations or in-house seminars on request.
Recommended conditions of participation:
General understanding of weighing technology and uccessful completion of SysTec Service Seminar.
- Introduction to checkweighers:
- General principles
- Overview on Regulations For Prepackaged Goods
- Load receptors
- Operation with input and output light barriers
- Rejection of out-of-tolerance products (pusher)
- Connection of analog load cells
- Connection of required external components (light barriers, pusher)
- Configuration and calibration:
- Calibration of scale
- Setting of filters
- Optimization of CHECK E filter settings by means of PC CHECK software
Thursday, 03rd June, 2021 web seminar in English.