Recent months have seen regulatory debate cast many questions over how Mongolia will continue to drive coal sector growth. Yet in spite of current uncertainty it remains clear that Mongolia stands to play a key role in global coal dynamics, with the wealth of opportunity locked in its coal reserves continuing to attract interest from across the world.
Join us as we return to this evolving market to assess how you can secure your position as a key player in driving future growth.
Reasons to Attend
- Assess the ramifications of the May elections – How is Mongolia’s regulatory climate evolving, and how can overseas investors best position themselves as we look ahead?
- Hear how groundbreaking projects are enabling Mongolia to add value to its coal assets, and evaluate how this impacts on Mongolia’s competitive position in the export market
- Discuss how regional dynamics are evolving, and take stock of China and Russia’s role in unlocking Mongolian coal
- Gain insight into how new strategies are shaping the development of coal infrastructure
- An array of networking opportunities enabling attendees to create and build on existing business links with key players across the domestic and international markets
© Coaltrans Mongolia 2013 / International Weighing Review