EMPACK is a complete resource for packaging professionals: get a market overview, network with professional peers, make new business contacts, and find solutions to your everyday challenges.
On 2 & 3 October in Brussels Expo you have the opportunity to meet 250 packaging companies and stay up to date of the most current topics through our top speakers.
- Sustainable packaging, is it achievable? Internationale key note speaker Mark Shayler
- What is sustainable packaging? Expert panel with FostPlus, Flanders' Plastic Vision, XIOS-Verpakkingscentrum, Delhaize,... led by Anne De Baetzelier
- Interactive exhibition PackStory about the life cycle of packaging
- ECOPACK track:defined route about sustainable packaging solutions
PACKAGING & LOGISTICS:
- Packaging as a buffer against logistic influences in collaboration with BVI
- Packaging & logistics: does 1 + 1 equal 3? Expert panel in collaboration with the Packaging People, led by Anne De Baetzelier
- Good Manufacturing Practice for food packaging in collaboration with. Pack4Food
- Personalised packaging through labeling: unique casestudy on the Nutella campaign
© EMPACK Brussels Belgium 2013 / International Weighing Review