General Measure Technology Co. Ltd. (China) - Press Release: General Measure 2022 Annual Reviews.
1. Despite the domestic epidemic in 2022, General Measure is working with customers to overcome the difficulties:
- The annual sales in 2022 are over 80,000 units.
- The best seller is GMT-P1 , M02, GMT-X1.
2. In 2022, General Measure launched 12 new/updated products:
Although the inflation is high, and the price of the chips is soaring, GM still invests a large amount of money and manpower in R&D to meet clients' requirements and develop new products.
- GML Series Load Cell including S type, bending/beam, single point, canister, and weighing module.
- Rail mount four-channel weight indicator GMT-X4.
- Wall/desk mount weight indicator GMT-P1.
- Wall/desk mount weight controller GMT-P7.
- Liquid filling weight indicator GMT-X1
- Linear feeder controller Gbox-802CD.
- Loss-in-weight controller M06-3.
- Materials in and out management weight indicator GMT-H1
- Checkweigher CW-100 Pro
- Linear feeder LF-5K
- Weight sorting machine CW-1.2K
- Continuous weighing machine B103B-12T
3. Meanwhile, General Measure attaches great importance to the patents and certificates:
- OIML R76 approval for GMT-P1, GMT-X1, M04.
- There were 21 different patents GM attained in 2022.
- GM obtained the 8 overseas trademarks in 2022.
4. Thanks to the support of our clients:
- General Measure won second place for the best weighing company, the best weighing instrument GMC-P7, and the best check weigher CW-100G by Weighing Review - an international weighing platform.
- GM was awarded the prize in the 'Packing and Metrology' category in the lithium industry.
5. In addition to the recognition of product quality and qualification, in 2022, the overall strength of General Measure is also improving:
- New branch in Wuxi was built to serve clients located in the east of China.
- Expand the production base and move to the new factory (10000㎡).
In 2023, General Measure is looking forward to growing together with you.