All-Fill Inc. (United States) - We are hiring at our West facility in Phoenix, Arizona.
Scope of Position:
Assembling All-Fill's filling machines, from start to finish, in a fast-paced work environment. All-Fill has established a satellite location in Phoenix, AZ to support the primary manufacturing site located in Exton, PA. All-Fill is seeking employees with strong mechanical abilities for the primary role of assembler.
The assembler will be developing a very specific skill set allowing them to grow within a fast-paced company that seeks west-coast based field service technicians.
- Read, interpret, and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble machinery.
- Utilize hand-held tools to assemble equipment.
- Periodically checks products per company policy to ensure quality and uniform completion.
- Perform all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Occasionally perform final inspections.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and schematics.
- Ability to follow instructions, both verbal and written.
- Detail-oriented and consistent.
- Works well independently and as a productive member of a team.
- Ability to maintain and perform basic repairs on equipment.
- Basic ability in mathematics, reading, or writing.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
- Working 100% of the time in a manufacturing facility setting. Subject to noise from machinery used from time to time.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prolonged periods standing and performing repetitive tasks.
- Heavy lifting required.
- Must have manual dexterity in order to assemble products or machines as directed.
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to differentiate between colored wires, tabs, and electronic components.
- Requires ability to walk, climb, stand, carry materials, stoop, kneel, bend at waist.
- Must be able to climb ladder.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Some overtime required as business needs dictate.
- No travel is expected for this position initially. As employee is trained and capable of performing field work, travel may be needed,
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Experience with electrical, electronic, or mechanical assembly process a plus.
Benefits and Retirement Plan:
All-Fill offers a competitive benefits package and retirement plan. After 30 days of employment and employee is eligible for our insurance plan, through Heritage/Sun Life, which includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. After 90 days of employment an employee is eligible for our 401k retirement plan, through MassMutual, with a 10% company match. All-Fill also offers paid time off for all full-time employees.
All-Fill and Auger Fabrications, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.