All-Fill Inc. (United States) - A leading manufacturer of packaging equipment which includes powder, liquid and fragile product fillers, in motion checkweighers, bottle unscramblers, labelers, baggers and other related packaging equipment and accessories is looking for a motivated Mechanical Design Engineer with minimum of four years experience in machinery design and development. The Mechanical Engineer will design and test all aspects of All-Fill's mechanical equipment and machinery. The successful applicant must have design experience with AutoCAD and Solid Works.
- Design machines and parts for our various product lines.
- Use computer-assisted design software to create preliminary and detailed drawings of the product.
- Produce drawings and chooses materials and components to be used in production.
- Develop models, prototypes of the product and tests the design.
- Study the machine application and come up with the design based on new requirement or modify from the existing design.
- Coordinate with electrical and machine control group during design phase.
- Coordinate and assist production and manufacturing shop as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Proficient analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient mechanical and technical skills.
- Proficient with Autocad and SolidWorks.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient organizational skills and attention to detail.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
There are no supervisory responsibilities for this role.
This job operates in a professional office environment within a manufacturing facility.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hand to finger, handle, or feel; reach with arm; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm.
There is minimum travel expected for this position.
Education and Experience:
- Associate or bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Four years of related experience preferred.
All-Fill and Auger Fabrications, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.