All-Fill Inc. (United States) - All Fill is currently seeking a Inspection Technician/Quality Control to assist in the performance of final inspection before product is shipped to our customers.
Scope of Position:
All-Fill's Inspection Technician/Quality Control assists in the final inspection before our machines are shipped to the customer and documents the checkout procedure.
- Compare assembly drawings, wiring diagrams, shop orders, and specifications to assembled machine.
- Inspect, test, and measure product to make sure up to customer specifications.
- Ensure machine components function properly and machine is assembled correctly.
- Determine whether machine is ready to ship to end user or if changes must be made prior.
- Completes documentation necessary for the inspection of the newly assembled machines.
- Completes Factory Acceptance Test upon customer request.
- Reports any changes that had to be made prior to shipping to engineering for proper documentation.
- Ability to or willingness to learn to use precision tools to take accurate measurements.
- Ability to or willingness to learn to read wiring diagrams, use voltmeter, and make wiring changes if necessary.
- Willingness to learn to set up and operate machinery to ensure it meets customer specifications.
- Willingness to learn the mechanical and technical knowledge of All-Fill's product, so to be able to work on our high-end industrial packaging equipment.
- Ability to or willingness to learn to load PLC programs and upload software onto circuitry boards.
- Great verbal and written communication and customer relations skills.
- Physical stamina and strength to lift heavy items.
- Detail oriented and results driven.
- Great organizational skills.
- Ability to operate office related equipment, such as computers, calculator, scanner, and copier.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Once QC is working at All-Fill, they will be provided a license to install and modify Allen Bradley/Rockwell Automation software.
There are no supervisory responsibilities for this position.
Working 100% of the time in a manufacturing facility setting. Subject to noise from machinery used from time to time. Exposed to customer products when operating and testing machinery.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prolonged periods standing and performing repetitive tasks.
- Heavy lifting required.
- Must have manual dexterity in order to assemble products or machines as directed.
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to differentiate between colored wires, tabs, and electronic components.
- Requires ability to walk, climb, stand, carry materials, stoop, kneel, bend at waist.
- Must be able to climb ladder.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Some overtime required as business needs dictate.
There is no travel expected for this position.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Experience with electrical, electronic, or mechanical assembly process a plus.
All-Fill and Auger Fabrications, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.