Balanças Marques (Portugal) - Technology might not be the first thing that comes to mind when you think about Weighing. But, at Balanças Marques, that’s what it’s all about. So that we can deliver the best management solutions for businesses in retail and industry, all around the world. With over 50 years of experience on the market, we’ve made Innovation our brand.
Today, our team designs and develops cutting edge equipment with integrated software that it’s entirely made within doors. Our work begins in R&D and goes all the way into the manufacturing, passing through marketing and sales. To increase our client’s productivity and overall happiness, we do it all. And now we need you to join us on this path.
Come and be part of a team who works together from different sites on the planet. As a part of an international group of companies, you’ll be working with people in our facilities in Braga and Lisbon (Portugal), Bilbao, Valencia and Vitoria (Spain), Orleans (France) and Ningbo (China).
So, prepare yourself for a journey alongside true team workers – men and women, from all ages and backgrounds that may speak other languages and do a completely different job, but work for the same purpose: adding value to the weighing world.
We’re ready to scale up your career. Are you?
What we're looking for:
What you'll do:
- Your job will focus mainly on the management of technical and administrative work teams. As
- You’ll have the responsability of leading multitasking teams, delegate chores, determine goals, plan strategies, organize, control, eveluate and predict unforeseen events.
Who you are:
- Minimum experience of years on the job – mandatory request, preferably in industrial environment
- Ability and experience in Leadership and Team Management - mandatory request
- Degree or Masters in Management, Industrial Management or similar
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems, working under pressure
- Good knowledge in computers as an user
- Good Communication and Interpersonal interactions skills
- Initiative and versatility
- Dynamism and critical thinking
- Goal oriented person
- Availabilty and ambition
What you expect can from us:
- A career with room for personal and professional growth
- A nice work environment with a tech—savy team
- An inclusive and fast-growing company
- Free weekly group classes with a personal trainer on the facilities
- Fresh fruit and water at all times
- Salary according to your level of experience
- Prize for the birth of a child (after 1 year of work)
- Profit distribution (once you’ve been here for 2 years)
- Discounts and other benefits of Grupo José Pimenta Marques
If you have what it takes to be part of this, send us your application.