Cardinal Scale (United States) - Looking for a new job with company training provided, no experience necessary and competitive wages? Are you interested in job security and taking pride in building USA-made products?
- Selecting wiring jobs according to work orders. Viewing parts and making solder connections under a magnifying lens. This position is very sedentary and tedious, yet very detailed.
- Selecting pre-cut wires or cutting wires to specific lengths, using wire cutters and ruler following blueprints
- Soldering wires to strain gage in designated areas using a lighted magnifier
- Checking input and output resistance and shorts in accordance with specifications using volt ohm meter.
- Checking of very small strands of wire, making sure that each one is conforming to specifications.
- Repetitive hand and wrist movement as well as sitting for long periods.
- Adjustment of value of untrimmed strain gauges.
- Reading and using an tape measure
- Must be able to move about freely in a controlled area.
- Performance of various tasks as directed by the department supervisor.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Safety Conscious.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility