Cardinal Scale (United States) - Looking for a new job with company training provided, no experience necessary and competitive wages? Are you interested in job security and taking pride in building USA-made products?
- Lay out, fit, and set-up of equipment.
- Weld (MIG and TIG) forms according to blueprints and job orders.
- Select equipment and plan layout, assembly, and welding.
- Layout, positioning, and alignment of components for welding.
- Movement and positioning of workpieces using overhead crane.
- May clean or degrease parts using brush, grinder, or chemical bath.
- Troubleshoots welding procedures by visually examining welds for defects.
- Reading, writing and verbal communication.
- Initiative & Safety Conscious
- Mathematical/Geometry Skills
- Time Management