Ishida Europe Ltd. (United Kingdom) - Ishida Europe is a World leader in the design, manufacture and installation of complete weighing and packing line solutions. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager to join the Sales team covering the North West Region.
What is the purpose of the role?
The purpose of the role is to generate sales within the assigned geographical area (North West Region) in order to achieve the revenue targets for Ishida Europe products and services.
- Plan and execute visits within the assigned territory to existing and potential customers within the food and non-food industries.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with current and potential customers in order to become a “trusted advisor”, increase sales and achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Keep territory customer and own activity records up to date on CRM.
- Prepare accurate quotes and orders for sales of Ishida products and services using the CPQ system.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with colleagues, managers, engineers and office-based staff to facilitate an end-to-end, joined-up approach to sales and after sales service to customers.
- Commitment to acquire further skills and knowledge of Ishida Europe products and services in order to build expertise, client confidence and offer an unrivalled service to customers and potential customers.
- Related to the above, remain appraised of trends in the food and food machinery manufacturing industries, of matters and issues affecting clients and potential clients in your region/territory, and of competitor offers and services.
What skills are we looking for?
To be successful in the role, you will have proven experience of achieving challenging sales and revenue targets, demonstrable experience gained within a food, engineering or manufacturing industry and have experience of CRM and proficiency in its use.
We require someone who has knowledge of technical/ engineering products, proven skills in building and maintaining relationships leading to sales and repeat sales and proven sales ability from enquiry to order in a B2B environment.
You will be a self-motivated self-starter who is open minded, analytical and flexible with excellent communication skills and must be able to demonstrate initiative.