Mason Technology Ltd. (Ireland) - Mason Technology is a wholly owned Irish company established in 1780. The principle activities include the supply and distribution of analytical, laboratory and weighing instruments, whilst also offering a comprehensive after sales service.
In this new role, you will have the opportunity to develop and implement our L&D Strategy to enable our people to perform and deliver at their best within a dynamic expanding organisation. Developing our talent is a strategic priority and is central to our ability to grow and our continued success in the market. In addition to delivering the key elements of the L&D strategy, you will also play a pivotal role in ensuring the successful execution of core cyclical processes such as performance and talent management and employee engagement programs.
What you will do:
- Develop and build an innovative L&D strategy to enable the organisation to meet its strategic objectives to attract, retain and develop great talent
- Design, build and implement L&D training programs for all stages of an employee’s journey including onboarding, professional growth, management programs, and company-wide initiatives that embed and scale our culture
- Collaborate with internal knowledge specialists to capture specialist technical knowledge and utilised this expertise to develop innovate bespoke training solutions
- Conduct training needs analysis to identify key knowledge gaps and architect innovative learning and performance solutions that increase on-the-job performance
- Design, develop and implement employee engagement programs providing guidance and counselling to managers and employees across all areas of HR
- Drive the design and development of bespoke learning solutions and create a proactive learning environment
- Continuously develop and enhance training programs, ensuring that training solutions are designed in a logical, structured, and clear manner, reflective of learning objectives and suited to a variety of learning styles
- Continuously measure learning engagement and report on the effectiveness and impact of L&D
- Collaborate and work closely with HR to support the development and implementation of core cyclical process such as performance, talent management and employee engagement programs
What you will bring:
- Degree in HR or related discipline, with a minimum of 3 to 4 years of related work experience in an L&D role
- Evident experience in performing training needs assessments, designing and implementing learning solutions through media and performance support tools is required
- Passionate about personal development, training, learning and seeing individuals develop to their fullest potential
- Ability to design and deliver leadership training programs
- Proficiency in e-learning authoring tools
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build credibility and develop strong relationships across the company with experience of collaborating with a variety of functions
- Highly motivated individual with a drive to succeed
- Have a positive attitude with excellent organisational & communication skills
- Be a flexible team player, with a strong sense of ownership who can work independently and prioritise workload and a “get things done” attitude
- •Strong IT skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- •Possess a natural curiosity, with an interest in the evolving approach of L&D and a passion for sharing knowledge with others
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is negotiable, DOE.
- Working in a dynamic environment
- Educational assistance & Support
- Social Club
- Employee Assistance Programme for employees and family members
- Fresh fruit available daily in company canteen
Interested? Submit your enquiry using the form below:
Only available for registered users. Sign In to your account or register here.