Mason Technology Ltd. (Ireland) - Mason Technology is a wholly owned Irish company established in 1780. The principle activities include the supply and distribution of analytical, laboratory and weighing instruments, whilst also offering a comprehensive after sales service.
Mason Technology is recruiting a Senior Office Administrator to work within our Dublin office reporting to the Head of Finance & Resources on a 12 – month contract.
The successful candidate will assist with maintaining the efficient running of the office including managing several areas of support to the Company.
This role will require someone who can provide an extensive PA and administration support in a fast-paced environment. The right candidate with be a team player with excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Support the general office operations
- Administration support to the Management Team
- Facilities/Stationary management
- Procurement of office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels
- Adhoc support/duties to Head of Finance & Resources
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint & excellent IT Skills
- A flexible, positive attitude towards work
- Excellent attention to detail
- An ability to work effectively as part of a team
- A professional telephone manner
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ability to prioritise own workload
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
Salary & Benefits :
- Salary is negotiable, DOE
- Working in a dynamic environment
- Educational Assistance & Support
- Company Pension Plan
- Social Club
- Employee Assistance Programme for employees and family members
- Fresh fruit available daily in company canteen