Mason Technology Ltd. (Ireland) - Mason Technology is a wholly owned Irish company established in 1780. The principle activities include the supply and distribution of analytical, laboratory and weighing instruments, whilst also offering a comprehensive after sales service.
Mason Technology is recruiting a Strategic Growth Manager who will be a key driver of growth identifying opportunities to support the continued success of the Company. This new role reporting to Head of Sales and Marketing is responsible for providing leadership, developing and diversifying the business to gain market share in new sectors and overseas markets. Development of Growth Strategies and export into new markets are key factors of the role. This position is Leinster based with a requirement to travel nationwide and overseas.
- Develop a Growth Strategy incorporating all revenue streams for both domestic and international markets
- Responsible for the successful penetration of international markets. Develop a sustainable strategy to “Get off the Island”
- Independent prospecting of opportunities that will drive new revenue
- Identify “black spots” in the market and develop a strategy to grow business in these areas
- Ability to identify opportunities for growth within a current customer base
- Assist in the promotion and launching of new products and service offering
- Collaborate closely with Marketing Manager in the development of the Growth & Marketing strategies
- Support Head of Sales & Marketing
- Ability to identify and capture new business revenue opportunities
- The successful candidate will have 5-7 years previous sales experience
- Must be able to build upon tactical ideas and think strategically about a brand or business
- Commercially aware with knowledge of the Scientific sector.
- Proactive in the development of new markets both domestic and international
- Has deep understanding of local markets & competitive landscape
- Ability to manage time and tasks to meet deadlines
- Strong customer service skills with attention to detail
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is negotiable, DOE.
- Working in a dynamic environment
- Educational assistance & Support
- Social Club
- Employee Assistance Programme for employees and family members
- Fresh fruit available daily in company canteen