Schenck Process GmbH (Germany) - Schenck Process is the global market leader of solutions in measuring and process technologies in industrial weighing, feeding, conveying, screening, air filtration and automation. We develop, manufacture and market a full range of solutions, products and turnkey systems on the basis of combining process engineering expertise, reliable components and field-proven technology. We are looking for an experienced CAD Manager.
The CAD Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of CAD projects and outside resources. The individual will develop, implement, and monitor CAD standards and procedures to meet internal and external customer needs, while providing training, guidance and direction to CAD users.
Specifically, the CAD Manager will:
- Manage CAD projects, locally and globally-initiated. (25%).
- Maintain and develop the PDM and other CAD lifecycle database tools for the Company (25%).
- Maintain, negotiate and develop vendor support agreements for maintenance and project related activities for the CAD environment in various locations in North America (25%).
- Coordinate with the headquarters & global CAD organization to ensure compliance and globalized standards (15%).
- Work with key Engineering resources regarding technical issues, training and other CAD system issues (10%).
- BS or BA degree in Engineering, IT or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3 - 5 years in a CAD environment using Autodesk or SolidWorks.
- 3 - 5 years project management experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
For consideration, please include resume and salary requirements.