Stevens Traceability Systems (United Kingdom) - Job Vacancy – Area Sales Manager – South East.
An exciting opportunity to join one of the UKs largest independent Weighing and Traceability companies.
We are recruiting for an Area Sales Manager who will be responsible for sales in South East England, ideally located around London / M25 area. This is a full time, field-based role, selling traceability systems (software and hardware) to manufacturers, primarily in the food, industrial, logistics and pharmaceutical sectors.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Report to the Head of Sales on all aspects of the sales process from initial enquiry through, technical development, order placement, and equipment commissioning.
- Develop relationships to identify further growth opportunities within existing accounts, through the introduction of the existing Stevens product range and new product offerings.
- Identify new accounts for either Stevens equipment or the range of other products and services the company markets.
- Ability to look outside of the existing customer base and market space for opportunities is a key requirement.
- Develop relationships and be able to present to, work and negotiate with a range of end-users such as Technical, Quality, Engineering, Finance, IT and Production staff.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the customer and market needs and work together with internal Technical and Product Managers to fulfill the requirements.
- Liaise with Contracts Managers to develop the relationship between service contracts and new goods sales.
- Where appropriate support wider customer activity such as Key Account support and Management.
- Update forward sales plans and forecasting for all sales activities to management, focusing on growing the territory in line with the company’s strategy.
- Generate and meet Sales targets in line with company budgets, targets, and goals
- Achieve personal KPI’s
- Update CRM in a timely manner with all Opportunities and related information to the Opportunity
- Input Technical Resource Form’s into CRM to manage technical queries, quote or NBD requirements
- Process ROF’s, in a timely manner with clear details of the customer requirement
- Promote service (POS) contracts
Qualifications and Experience:
- Ideal knowledge of the Weighing industry
- Software and Hardware sales experience preferred
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Commercial awareness
- A people person
- Strong administrative skills essential
- Good negotiation and presentation skills
- Team player